Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Upcoming PPG meeting dates
Ellis Practice Patient Participation Group (PPG) meetings will be held at 2 pm in the waiting room of the practice on the following dates in 2023/2024
Saturday, 30th December 2023 Saturday, 27th January 2024
Saturday, 24th Febuary 2024 Saturday, 30th March 2024
Saturday, 27th April 2024 Saturday, 25th May 2024
Saturday, 29th June 2024 Saturday, 27th July 2024
Saturday, 31st August 2024 Saturday, 28th September 2024
Saturday, 26th October 2024 Saturday, 30th November 2024
Saturday, 28th December 2024