When We Are Closed
OUT OF HOURS EMERGENCY SERVICE
Weekdays 6:30pm to 9:00am, Weekends and Bank Holidays
If you call about a medical emergency when the surgery is closed a recorded message will direct you to our doctor’s answering service.
This is provided by Brent CCG.
- You will need to call our telephone number 0208 736 7198 and you will automatically be redirected to our out of hours service (CareUK). Alternatively, you can call 111 service who will re-direct to our out of hours service provider. The service will have a telephone consultation with you, and arrange to visit if necessary.
- BRENT OUT OF HOURS - CARE UK WEBSITE - PLEASE CLICK TO VISIT
- You may also call NHS 111 (Dial 111) for advice over the phone. This is a 24 hours advice line provided by fully trained nurses. They provide confidential advice on:
- What to do if you or your family member is feeling unwell
- Particular health conditions
- Local healthcare services
- Self help and support organisations
Click here for NHS 111 website
- If you need to see a doctor urgently, please visit your Local GP Access Centre.
Open 8am - 8pm, 365 days a year.
Harness Wembley GP-led Health Centre, Wembley Centre for Health and Care
116 Chalpin Road, Wembley, HA0 4UZ.
Tel: 020 8900 6020
- Please do not ask to see a doctor out of hours unless you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
- Only Call 999 or visit A&E for emergencies such as loss of consciousness, severe chest pain, serious accidents or loss of blood